Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

So Wilt's absolute points per game average for that stretch could be 64

Dingbest

Katılım
2 Eyl 2020
Mesajlar
Even the Jazz players seemed completely conscious of what happened. Gobert made a fantastic cube, just happened to work out to be a goal tend, when you are in the company of racking up a couple blocks in [FONT=&amp]NBA MT Coins[/FONT] a mean game, which occurs sometimes. It was a fantastic ball game wrecked the fact that we do not do officiating very well. Probably one of the worst missed calls I have seen.

Well I don't think anything is as bad as KD carrying like 4 steps out of bounds in the front of the ref, slapping the ball back into the court, and was not called out. The saving grace was GSW finally lost that match, however the blazers got completely shafted on the Gobert missed call. Goddamn, that KD from bounds play. What created that 10x worse is the fucking ref was standing right the fuck there. Hard to not get suspicious when you see shit that bad, frankly. Same for the dame play.

Ought to have been suspended. This was egregious. That was really debilitating. Rare to see a participant completely take over a game but Lillard is on a completely different level. Here's the true goaltend.

Goddamnit. I didn't even watch this match and I'm mad. Patient zero his head shaking . Hate when this happens. As a wolves fan we'd that CP3 snitch untucked jersey reduction that has been equally as infuriating. You can certainly tell he asks and talks to the reporter in a way that won't get him fined. In the end no participant got fined for talking that telephone no matter how they talked about it. I do not recall where I saw this, however, Dame was in charge of more points (aka points + assists) over a ten game stretch than any player in NBA history, such as Wilt. Those fourteen days were bananas.

So Wilt's absolute points per game average for that stretch could be 64. 3 ppg off human scoring and helps (no three point , all 2 point aids ). In Dame's best ten game stretch for complete scoring, he also averaged 41. 5/9. 4. In that period, he created 23. 8 ppg off assists, for a total of 65. 3 ppg. Technically, there was a second overlapping 10-game stretch (at the same 11 games) where he produced 64. 4 ppg.

Is that Wilt may have had a better 10 game extend elsewhere. Nonetheless, it's potential. The next is that I do not know if and-ones are counted in the points-off-assists stat. We do not really have any way to know how a lot of Wilt's assists resulted in and [FONT=&amp]Buy 2K MT[/FONT] 1s if they are. Nevertheless, in that case, half of his 22 assists would have needed to result in an extra point for to 65. 4 complete ppg. That also seems improbable.