Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

Have you seen the nba2k21 trailer

Dingbest

Katılım
2 Eyl 2020
Mesajlar
Players still getting caught up in refs in the trailer for 2k21? Everything is same? Following gen 14 was different then both of these even though a couple things that are little although they were both the exact same game on the current gen. I don't know how long it's going to [FONT=&quot]2K MT[/FONT] take fory'all to realize that whenever a new console comes out, their not going to place their focus all does that it's common sense.

Yep, I didn't make that error when 2K14 (I think it was) came out, did not buy it on PS3 cos I'd just be getting 2K14 on PS4. 2k is shit tier producer. To be clear: Visual Concepts Studio. They banged WWE2k do death and wouldnt it be for the big celebrity of NBA and the catastrophic NBA Live, they'd ve done the exact same to NBA2k. WE 2K just got fucked because Yukes left at the middle of this year. It's the best bball sim ever created. What more do you want?

Understanding how 2k21 is operated by 2k on current gen is gonna be 2k20 with fresh rosters and jersey updates. Nothing else additional same game. But I bought 2k14 to get PS4 the night the match was really glitchy for weeks it made a great deal of parts not worth playing or hard to and it came out. I lost my MyPlayer occasions and at MyGM I had players that were presumed to be hurt be outside.

I wonder how a lot of his songs he will wear the soundtrack. Wow this Dame D. O. L. L. A album includes a free baseball match. Neat!I did my best to suppress memories of the dumb story he wrote, and here you are making me remember it again!RIP my controller action during these long asf cutscenes. RIP Dirtbike Donnie don't you ever put your fuckin hands on my coat again. Watching my 68 overall dude do this frequin and vibin while another team runs a fast break on usage. Good times.

Even I was pissed off seeing it. You hate to see players fight it out for 48 minutes only for a bad decision to ruin it. It's unfair to invalidate the effort and performance of the players on the winning group who did a lot to get in a winning position but benefited from the Bad call and it is unfair to the losing team who played tough all match but didn't get a fair opportunity to shut out the game. Its even worse when u consider that they were battling to get back into playoff contention with so many injuries which happens in such a must win match

Your right it completely invalidated the game and ruined the vibe, was this type of competitive game before that. CJ left a fantastic point about it. Fundamentally he acknowledged that missed calls happen, but it was shitty that the refs ignored him and explained it wasn't even close. It was especially brutal because it was the second night of a b2b when half of [FONT=&quot]Buy NBA 2K MT Coins[/FONT] our crew was dead. It was a frustrating season and you could see how tired the players .