Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

e back of the net.

jsq0713

Katılım
12 Tem 2019
Mesajlar
Arsene Wenger insists he is confident that Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez will sign new contracts this summer, no matter where the Gunners finish this season. Greedy Williams Womens Jersey . Ahead of their clash with Watford at the Emirates on Saturday, Arsenal are 11 points shy of Premier League leaders Leicester with eight games to go, and clear of sixth place by just three points.Ozil signed a five-year deal when he joined from Real Madrid in 2013 while Sanchez signed a four-year deal from Barcelona in 2014. And Wenger said: That will be done in the break, in the summer. There is nothing [at the moment].I am confident they are happy and would want to stay. They have two years left on their contracts. They look happy. When I talk to them they are happy and they want to extend their contracts so I dont think it is a problem. Arsene Wenger is confident Sanchez will sign a new contract this summer Wenger did confirm, however, that he will speak privately to Ozil after the midfielder appeared to concede defeat in their push for the Premier League title in an interview on international duty this week.Speaking to German sports website Spox.com, Ozil said: We have to be honest and admit that we mucked it up ourselves.Wenger insists his squad must not give up their belief in the title until it is mathematically impossible and said: We will talk about that yes, of course. Wenger is only focusing on the next game and refuses to rule out winning the title The statement is not welcome because we have to believe, no matter if it just one chance in 100. We only have a real chance if we believe.You want to be fair and honest, but you want to look forward as well. The worst thing for us would be not to believe and then, if we had a good run, it was available or possible. Wenger will speak to Ozil over his comments to a German website The worst thing in life is to have the wrong beliefs. You have to make sure that you give your best and, at the end, accept that if somebody is better than you that you have given your best.I believe that we have to make sure that we play with passion until the end. That is the best way to get the supporters behind us. I will make sure they dont feel [like they have given up on the title]. Also See: Arsenal video Arsenal fixtures Get a £10 free bet! Arsenal stats Bernie Kosar Jersey .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. Greedy Williams Browns Jersey . The Irish golfer, whose father Patrick died from cancer, says he underwent surgery for sun spots. The 42-year-old Harrington told Irish radio station Today FM: "Ive had a number of skin cancers removed off my face. Cheap Sione Takitaki Jersey, Womens Elite Sione Takitaki Browns Jerseys .C. - Goodyear has warned teams that increased speeds at Charlotte Motor Speedway will put a heavy emphasis on the right front tires in Saturday nights race a€” a potentially key development for drivers trying to advance in the Chase for the Sprint Cup Championship.ORLANDO, Florida - The Impact fell 3-2 to Sporting Kansas City, who remain undefeated in preseason play, on Wednesday night, in its final game of the group stage at the Walt Disney World Pro Soccer Classic tournament. The bleu-blanc-noir opened the scoring in the first minute when midfielder Hernan Bernardello played a through ball to Sanna Nyassi. The Gambian midfielder fired a one-time, right-footed shot from inside the left side of the box that beat keeper John Kempin to his left. Forward Dom Dwyer tied it up in the 9th minute. A collision in the box between Impact defender Wandrille Lefèvre and KCs Dwyer resulted in a penalty shot. Impact keeper Evan Bush managed to get a hand on the Dwyer blast, but couldnt prevent it from going in. The Impact took back the lead in the 30th minute, getting a penalty shot call of its own when midfielder Sanna Nyassi played a ball near the six-yard line. Collen Warner brought the ball down, but SKC centreback Matt Besler took Warner down with a slide. Felipe took the penalty and scored with a low shot past Kempin just inside the post. Kansas City equalized again towards the end of the first half when midfielder Graham Zusi played a cross into the box from deep down the left flank in the 43rd minute, where Dwyers jumping header found the back of the net. SKC took the lead for the first time in the game when left back Seth Sinovic pllayed a low cross through the box that found midfielder Sal Zizzo in the 75th minute. Greedy Williams Youth Jersey. . The midfielders one-timed shot across goal left Bush with no chance to make the stop. The Impact had a number of good scoring chances denied by Kempin in the first half. Andrew Wenger and Justin Mapp were both turned away with great saves just moments apart. Bernardello saw his attempt stopped by the SKC keeper in the 38th minute. The Impact finishes the group stage in 5th position and will play its last game of the tournament Saturday against the Philadelphia Union. "We created a lot of chances, we just have to do a little better letting up bad goals at tough times," said Impact head coach Frank Klopas. "There was a lack of concentration and maybe a little fatigue, but it will get better. I thought there were good at moments in the game." "There was maybe more bad than good tonight in this game," said Evan Bush. "We made a couple of defending mistakes. We need to start doing better with the regular season coming soon. In the second half, there was no life and we need to have more character." "We played a solid first half, but gave up two goals," said Sanna Nyassi. "Thats preseason, we have to work on these things before the seasons starts. I think we need to work on defending after we score first." ' ' '