Hoş Geldin, Ziyaretçi!

Forum içeriğine ve tüm hizmetlerimize erişim sağlamak için foruma kayıt olmalı ya da giriş yapmalısınız. Foruma üye olmak tamamen ücretsizdir.

The best way to buy MUT coins

Iconikkud

Katılım
11 Eki 2019
Mesajlar
[FONT=&amp]EA Sports monopolizes the National Football League (NFL) license and has introduced inferior products for decades. Over the past few years, the popularity of mut and paid game features has alienated those who only buy games for other models, such as franchising.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]The Charter server has been shut down for most of the past three weeks and was removed during this three-day weekend to rescue the server for EA's mut players. This is unacceptable, CFM player is pushed behind, so EA can collect more money from booty box.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Those of us who use other models ask for a refund of $60 to $100.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]It's best for the NFL to open up licenses so that great companies like 2K sports can offer us better products, or at least compete for EA.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]This has been done since the introduction of the new equipment . It's going to take hours, but I've spent more than 600000 dollars without a single MUT coin. Well, I'm going to buy a backpack, but I'm going to make coins with a power card and randomly selected 83-84 cards.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]It does need to be done forever, but you don't have to sit down once.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The best way is to lower the elite to shorten the process time.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]It's easier to coin than sitting on ah and trying to flip IMO[/FONT]